To be market leaders in the provision of exceptional care and services to the elderly.
To provide residential care and services that consistently meet and exceed the residents’ needs and expectations.
We will achieve this with a team of dedicated and highly skilled staff who value, respect and contribute to the well-being of the elderly.
The butterfly symbolises our philosophy of life.
- Precious, fragile, beautiful and changing
- The vibrant colours represent the vibrant life that the older person has led.
- A wealth of knowledge that they carry
- The freedom – moving from flower to flower revealing their own duty and sense of exploration.
- Usefulness – as they procreate and perpetuate their species and nurture and sustain others.
- And ageing – the final stage of a very precious life, and now reliant on others to assist and support them